Improving Your ROI
Optimising your website is a difficult job and requires careful planning and measurement when done correctly. The Pier9 team can work with you to measure any incremental improvements made to your company’s SEO campaigns, to create a complete picture of each element that makes up your site’s footprint on the web.
We have helped many businesses, both local and national, to grow using the data-led search engine optimisation tactics set out below.
Starting with mapping how your website is currently optimised, it’s important to analyse the basic foundations to ensure the onsite framework, such as page structure, titles, site tags & meta data are all set up correctly.
SEO Keyword Research
It’s important to expand on the obvious core words and phrases that people use to find your brand, products or services, so we identify the long tail & semantic keywords that work in combination with your single keyword or key phrase to help determine specific areas of content to improve or create.
These tend to reflect the intent of people’s searches and where they are at in their purchasing decision. Reflecting these queries in the copy and offering succinct answers not only improves visibility, but also the value of that content for the end user.
There are a number of specialist tools that will help unlock the potential of your website. But tools are just the starting point – thorough research, correct implementation, as well as discussing your business requirements and growth aspirations are fundamental to developing content that really delivers results.
- Extensive SEO story topic research. Identify the correct keywords to pick up on the search content that your clients are searching for and identify the intent your prospects have, and what they search for, when they are problem unaware, problem aware, and solution aware.
- Content marketing and editorial calendar guidance. We can work with your team or we can take care of this this for you. While it’s best for some content to be created internally, we often find that clients prefer to outsource the content creation process, in which case we’ll manage this as part of a predetermined plan that we have signed off.
- Landing pages that are SEO relevant pages on your website that are part of the user journey. Our team can design & build great looking, conversion optimised case study pages, product pages, and area landing pages.
- Story telling + SEO. Your content needs to tell a story and be written in such a way that engages your prospects or customers. Without good story writing or video production, your content pieces will not rank, as your targets will not engage, click through, or recommend. Keeping customers and prospect engagement first and foremost should be kept front of mind. SEO shouldn’t be forced, but instead be a natural part of your brand’s story building.
- It’s An Iterative Process. It’s important to view this as an ongoing process that needs to be created and adapted over time. The search engine algorithms, competitor activity and customers demands are continually evolving, so we work with you to match these by developing content that can make your website convert more readily, by creating content that is written naturally but includes SEO key-worded content, that is well crafted and has backlinks with high trustflow (TF), and that keep people coming back for more.
What We Can Do For You
The majority of Marketing Managers we speak to say they are constantly juggling priorities to satisfy the latest campaigns, team and supplier management and reporting from different elements of the company. SEO will be just one aspect of the marketing programs they are engaged with, so we’ll aim to relieve some of the pressure by developing and managing a complete SEO strategy that attracts, engages, and converts your ideal customer personas. From first prospect click to customer.
So what do the team at Pier 9 do?
- SEO initiatives prioritised by highest gains first.
Benefit: you will get targeted content, delivered first that will result in the highest gains. We use 90 days plans, that are broken down in the monthly, weekly activities. These are agreed with your you and your team. We then get to work delivering that content.
- Forecasts for your future growth included expected traction, acquisition cost estimates, and business cases for appropriate funding.
Benefit: You’ll have all the tools necessary to predict your growth, plus you’ll keep your finance team happy, by showing estimated returns.
- Regular consulting and guidance on your monthly and quarterly plans, including review meetings with your consulting team to discuss insights, importance, impact, and client-consultant input sharing.
Benefit: You’ll gain access to multiple subject matter experts in design, copywriting, conversion, and traffic acquisition to augment your team’s existing capabilities.
- Comprehensive tracking of all activities and results so that you get a complete picture on what’s being done and what’s being achieved. It’s all about the small incremental steps that we measure in our fully transparent approach, as these small steps over time result in big gains.
Benefit: You’ll get the correct traffic that generates the desired response, rather than poorly targeted traffic that reduces your conversion rate and increases your cost of acquisition. We focus on the long term.
Getting Good ROI With SEO Campaigns
Why do companies choose to have us provide their SEO content year after year?
- Great Value. We help you produce better and more effective results, whether alongside your internal marketing team or as a fully managed project.
- Proven Results. For every £1 invested in our consulting fees, we’ve driven £8 times worth of return for some clients.
- Speedy onboarding. We run 90 day programmes as it’s generally the minimum time that it takes for SEO to start to take effect.
- 100% Transparency. We work with you and not in a silo and offer 100% transparency on our planning, progress and results.
- SEO Experience. We have already made the mistakes through many hours of trials, so you don’t need to. Build a better business with an experienced SEO team that delivers time and time again.
We can help if you are…
- A high growth company that knows it can make a bigger impact, if only you had more customers.
- A start-up wanting to get traction quickly.
- Ready to make your SEO efforts and digital marketing a permanent, thriving part of your culture.
- Sick of trying to do it yourself with limited, short-term results.
- Too reliant on PPC and paid customer acquisition to continue scaling profitably.
- Eager to be recognised and pursued as a national or global leader in your industry.
- Ready to commit to a digital marketing system that reliably generates leads and sales.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Don’t worry. We’ll analyse your SEO challenges and recommend the exact strategies that will give you quick wins in the short term, and then focus on the small increments that build a longer more sustainable performance in the long term, and provide a full quote based on the actions & expected outcomes. You have three options on how to engage our team.
- Outsource your Search Engine Optimisation to us. We do the leg work with our SEO specialists implementing the pre-agreed strategy.
- A predefined project to solve specific issues. We can work with you to help grow your/your team’s learning too, or work independently.
- We can also work within your business as and extension of your team. We have a number of businesses we are doing this with. This helps you maintain flexibility while supplementing your output and ultimately, boosting results.
We are happy just to have a chat, about your requirements and what can be achieved.
It’s Hard To Buy Search Engine Optimisation Consulting
So here’s how we’ve made it easy and risk-free
- You contact us, letting us know what you need.
- We’ll analyse your site to identify whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- If we think there is room and to develop your strategy, we’ll discuss how we can grow your business. Providing quotes, timescales and strategy.
Claiming Your Free Website Review Session
Get a snapshot of how your site is performing and what potential improvements can be made.
- Free SEO Web audit here.
No strings attached – if you want your website to perform online then you really need your website structured and built in the right way.
We simply just ask a few questions and understand your current situation. There is no one size that fits all, and so every thing we do is unique to the client we are engaging with.
- Unique strategies.
Go to the blog section. Where you can find articles, top tips on SEO, website builds, Adwords and a whole host of articles that will help you. These are being produced on a weekly and monthly basis, so please follow us on our website by going to Pier 9.
- Please share if you know of another marketer Director or Manager who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook.
SEO Services From Pier 9
- Building new Websites from the ground-up. New SEO structured websites that will help you start your company’s ranking journey the right way.
- Website migrations. Swapping from one domain to another domain, including the cleaning of the SEO inventory to reposition with the Google and Microsoft the new keywords and phrases.
- Google penalty recovery. Where your traffic has dropped due to a Google penalty.
- Website crawling blocks. Poor user experiences, robot txt blocking content, poor SEO site structure all help in determining if your SEO efforts will make a difference.
- Toxic backlinks. Bad links can hamper your SEO efforts severely and we use a number of tools to help get rid by disavowing the toxic backlinks.
- Marketing Strategy and Implementation. We help companies of all shapes and sizes across the UK and Europe. We can help you build a good quality strategy and then implement this with your team or use ours whatever you would prefer.
At Pier 9 we’re here to help your business succeed through our aspects of ‘Attract, Convert, Retain and Improve’ – proven results with bags of experience. Over 30 years of Marketing experience. A qualified team of CIM professionals, experienced independent creatives and strategists. Throughout our history we have worked with a range of industry leading B2B brands across a range of industry sectors.
You are at the heart of what we do. Pier 9, Marketing and Design for Sustainable Business Growth.