Energifix is a UK based installation company specialising in system design and installation of low carbon and renewable technologies
Piernine were briefed with developing the Energifix brand and the company’s digital and marketing strategy. Providing this new company with the foundation and solutions to have confidence to go and win new business in the emerging sector.
Energifix is involved in a rapidly evolving market where companies and homes need to utilise the low cost renewable energy and grid technologies. Setting up the website and the digital marketing to reflect the professional turnkey service they provide involved an interesting process of market research in order to differentiate.
Our design and development started the process with mapping out the site and wireframe the pages against the planned content. Background activity including the setup of the Google My Business account can be established with further GDPR and policies being written. Creation of social media accounts are initiated and branding and tools set up ready for distribution of content. Design of pages and brand aspects can be created as visuals coming together on a test server allowing the client to review content and functionality leading to sign off. Finally launch and monitoring of the site and social aspects of the digital touch-points.
Successful websites are those websites that continue to attract the right type of visitors and lead them down a predefined path. This requires consistent content publishing and monitoring of the website to make sure it is achieving its objectives.
Our marketing objectives
Our initial research and audit went on to inform quarterly actions based on achieving the following as examples
- a better understanding of how people are finding and using the site
- Combine the SEO and competitor research findings (what paid advertising key competitors are doing) to guide the organic & paid strategy for generating new leads
- Define longer term plans for continual optimisation of the site and marketing channels
Within a digital marketing context, we can track and measure the results of any activity. It’s key that we keep an eye on the key metrics to help gauge success ie; are you getting good value from your marketing investment. For Energifx, both Paid and Organic included and covered;
- Drive traffic & awareness in specific locations with targeted PPC campaigns
- Increase awareness with target client groups
- Generate organic traffic (higher % of total website traffic)
- Increase enquiries from organic & referrals
- Increase relevancy of content and usability for users (time on site, bounce rate)